Today, Cai Mam Restaurant will guide you how to make Green mango salad with seafood It just takes you about 25 minutes to make an vegetarian dish. Why don't try it once?
- One green mango or sliced one.
- A half of a carrot.
- 2 cloves of garlic + 1 chili ( spicy one without seed)
- A half of lemon.
- 100 gr of toasted peanut and 50gr of toasted sesame seed
- Salt, sugar, vinegar( rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar, fish sauce), chili sauce (optional)
- Herbs: coriander, mint, basil.
- 1 cucumber, bean sprout, 50 gr toasted sesame seed, pepper mint is necessary for the taste.
- Mixed the sliced green mango and carrot/ sliced banana flower petals with 1 tbs salt, 1 cup of vinegar and juice from lime (or lemon) to sanitize and remove the sap. Leave for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Wash the sliced stuff with water, drain until dry.
- Salad dressing: Mix 1 cup of lemon juice or vinegar, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of fish sauce, chopped garlic and chili( without seeds) and 50 gram smashed peanut/ sesame seed, cut herbs.
- Sauteed the seafood with garlic & alittle spicies.
- Mix the mixture with salad dressing and adjust the ingredients or the measurements according to your own taste. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Put the salad in to the dish, decorate with 50 gram toasted smashed peanut left on top with herds and serve it cool. Then enjoy.